Creamy Garlic Lobster on Rice
1 Pescafresh Lobster which is Cleaned & Deveined
3 or 4 Large Cloves of Garlic
1 x 300ml of Cream
1 Tbsp Honey
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1 Cup Steamed Basmati Rice
1. Remove meat from the lobster tails and cut it into medallons.
2. Place garlic cloves, a few black peppercorns, and a pinch of rock salt into the mortar and pestle and pound together in a paste
WHAT YOU NEED 2 Pescafresh Lobster 3 or 4 Large Cloves of Garlic 1x 300ml of Cream 1 Tbsp Honey Pinch Salt Garlic Chives Freshly Ground Black Pepper 1 Cup Steamed Basmati Rice.
3. To a hot wok, add a little oil. Stir-fry the lobster meat, garlic, and pepper paste, cooking until aromatic. (Do not bum the garlic.)
4. Remove lobster meat when cooked through (ie turned white, do not overcook).
5. Pour cream into the wok, bring it to boil, stiming gently with a wooden spoon until it thickens enough to coat the back of the spoon well. Add honey and stir well.
6. When the cream is thickened, add the lobster meat again, and toss with some chopped garlic chives. Serve with cooked Basmati rice.