CHICKEN LOLLIPOP – DRUMS OF HEAVEN
We’d call it the king of party starters. This Indo-Chinese cuisine recipe where a frenched chicken drumette is basically marinated with seasonings, sauces, and deep-fried or baked until crisp and this is always a must-order dish whenever we are out for dining. Most Indian restaurant serve different styles of chicken lollipop. Here is Pescafresh’s authentic version of the Chicken Lollipop, also known as “Drums of Heaven”.
Bonus Fact – Now we also have a ready to cook range of marinated meats at Pescafresh. Don’t forget to check out our other flavours – Tandoori Drumstick and Murgh Malai Tikka, that also make for amazing appetizers!
What you need:-
500 Gms Chicken Lollipops (12-15 Pieces)
2 Tbsp Red Chilli Sauce
1 ½ Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Vinegar
1 Tbsp Salt
For Coating Batter
1 Cup Corn Flour
½ Cup Multi-Purpose Flour
1 Tbsp Red Chilli Powder
1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
½ Tbsp Black Pepper Powder
½ Tbsp Salt
How you do it:-
- Take Pescafresh No Antibiotics Ever (NAE) Chicken Lollipops in the bowl.
- Add Red Chilli Sauce, Soy Sauce, Ginger Garlic Paste, Vinegar, and Salt and Mix it well.
- Rest aside for 25 - 30 mins for the marination
- In a bowl, take refined corn flour, rice flour, red chilli powder, garlic powder, black pepper
- Pour some water into the dry mix to make the batter thick
- Dip the marinated pcs into the batter
- Deep fry in hot oil
- Serve with Schezwan Sauce
TIPS | HACKS
- To make a crunchy lollipop, your batter should be thick and not watery.
- Frying oil should be hot at the proper temperature of 180°C.